Might be the first girl to post? (1 Viewer)

Yeah so I'm just trying to understand it. I know tradesmen - my dad being one but it's completely different.

Ok so your the missus thats not his missus but wants to help him out after 10 pm as he's workin his cobs off and the twighlite period is the only time for any tuition.:laugh:
As a fixer, you may well have started as a lab,and moved up. Pt1 course and portfolio,same for pt 2 and advanced. Tickets required on top could be numerous, Asbestos awareness, confined space, harness rescue, to name a few.
There are different systems that will require seperate tickets. Pasma ,haki, leyher. Or get a job on a street bashers company where tickets not a big deal.:amazed:

Hahaha. Omg. Don't say it like that! But yeah I guess. Lab? Fixer? Explain these terms. I understood nothing. From what I know... puts up poles. Pretty sure there's so much more to it... gonna have to see.

Welcome to the forum....."the missus".

As scaffolders we dont put up poles......we erect. And as everyone knows we scaffolders do the best erections....lol.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Edwoooods come back lol

He best not be back.....the fudge packibg twaat.

aha. I said I was good at research. Do not compare me to that idiot. He doesn't seem to be well liked here. Lurking for too long... I have too much time on my hands.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Scaffy1980. Misses. 'Tis more lady like, as I am a lady. Yeah? Have yet to see this.

Has anyone had an accident and fallen off a tower?

The only accident that has happened is bobbysupascaff joining.....lol lol.

personnally i havnt had any, but im sure the storytellers from jack-a-nory will be along soon.

Well when I fell from the heavens I hit an tower on the way down now the ugly stick has fooked off!!!!! Haha

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

That last post I was gonna make about you but with Eugene from the Samaritans on your case thought if leave you alone but now........;)

aha. I said I was good at research. Do not compare me to that idiot. He doesn't seem to be well liked here. Lurking for too long... I have too much time on my hands.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Scaffy1980. Misses. 'Tis more lady like, as I am a lady. Yeah? Have yet to see this.

Has anyone had an accident and fallen off a tower?

Hello Jason

I'd rather not post a pic. Buuut. Thought you scaffas were a trust worthy bunch? I mean you have to trust your friends not to push you off a tower.

Who has time to sit at home and pretend to be a girl on a scaffolders forum?

Except I am a woman. Why did I bother posting...

Since we're questioning everything here, who knows if you really own a spanner? Gasp.

Last edited:
Except I am a woman. Why did I bother posting...

Since we're questioning everything here, who knows if you really own a spanner? Gasp.

There have been a few disgruntled ex members masquerading as women etc. on here. You should post a photo so we know you are genuine.

I don't actually own a spanner I have a spanner which are two completely different things.

You will have to get up early to get up before me!!

We have different opinions as owning and having are exactly the same.

Wtf- posting as women. Why? It baffles me as to why people would go to great lengths. Weird.

I will do so when I know I am getting sufficient information. It's a bit strange to post a picture of myself in a forum full of men when my intentions are not for attention but for advice. Believe it or not, not all women post tons of selfies via instagram. Also, what if he lurks on here and ask me wtf I'm doing on here. Embarrassement.

How would you know it's genuine? I could pluck a picture off of Google.

I get up at 8am. I will never be getting up early.

as a moderator i think the best cause of action is to send me the pic of your self i wil verify it and pass on my findings to the rest of the forum, there have been many a perpetrator on this forum :nuts:

Course of action.

Aha. If it's a must I will do so tomorrow. I do not have photos appropriate for strangers.

Top Bottom