belfast shipyard looking scaffs. (1 Viewer)

dertboll

Reaction score
loads work coming into H&W shipyard now.

if any of you guys looking digs in belfast i have very nice private 2 bedroom apartment with intercom and shower room ,hi speed wifi. new furniture . parking etc 10 mins walk from shipyard.5 minutes bus to city centre. beside bars, shops, takeaways.

rent is £120 week each man.

dont ask me about the job as i am not on it, you can call oneway to ask them. they are not paying digs but you claim digs back through an umbrella company.

send me private message only about digs only when you got a start , i will not give details on here.

Last edited:
loads work coming into H&W shipyard now.

if any of you guys looking digs in belfast i have very nice private 2 bedroom apartment with intercom and shower room , parking etc 10 mins walk from shipyard.5 minutes bus to city centre. beside bars, shops, takeaways.

rent is £100 week each man.

pm me only , i will not give details on here.
Do u know if theres scaffs there yet m8, im waiting on a call to start. Would b interested in the diggs. Do u know if they pay expences?

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Just seen the post above saying diggs arent paid. No worries

oneway recruitment for pyeroy approximately £16 per hr straight through ram it

r8 happy why the fek are men working for flat rates anyway they are just making a sham of our trade .
Ok we have all suffered with the crash of 2008 I say this to all scaffs its over gets some balls you blokes who take these positions are a fecken joke and a disgrace come on this forum and justify your actions,you can only be doing this for one of two reasons 1 fresh faced scaffs with tickets or thick as fek ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.

i dont agree with anyone working for that ****, but i understand men need to support families, ******* discrace what scaffs being paid now. we should not let them off with it, refuse to work if you can afford to and send messages telling them what u think. ******* agencies !!!

they go through plenty of men from what im lead to beleive,with most omly using it as a stop gap before moving on.
the rate itsself is garbage
theres not a lot going about apart from London by the looks of it and with it being January most men are skint they will get the men ;)

You'd be better on the street here on 8s tbh shambles that there offering that , but scaffs keep goin over n workin for it lol

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Just relised this wan a older post , fcuk this tapatalk

not this fecker again cant this advert be taken off and never darken our door again not after the last fiasco JUST STAY AT HOME AND DONT EVEN THINK OF GOING

Top Bottom