Bumped Wages

• Thread starter right angle coupler
  • Start date
avin a laugh dan-ger,Howed you get home after dropping the keys off.

had someone follow me. thick cnut still lost me in a sign written van. few phone calls and we done it. did i see in a thread on here that you said you were the least qualified on here. excuse me if im wrong on that.

Yes mate, Havnt spun the spanners for years. never had any tickets. The forum has renewed my interest. Dont know why I left it now.

Dan-ger

beware of hanging on to firms van, if employer reports you to police for "driving without the owners consent" you have not a leg to stand on and the insurance will be invalid in most cases as you are no longer an employee of the company (block Insurance).

I know it can work in some cases but in others you will end up in a heap of sh*t :worried:

ive been on it coming up 18 years and just getting my trainee ticket. where u from?

Good on ya Dan-ger. I think its a great trade. I remember why I stopped,so ironically this is the right thread. got bumped working for stephen and carters. Moved to sgb kngs cross. horrible site in york road,hated band and plate,freezing cold and jacked. Live in Mill Hill.N.london.

Honestly. Every firm that wanted to send me for it i jacked first. Dont remember what film but I AM NOT A NUMBER. When you got advanced scaffs asking how to do jobs then somethings wrong. In my eyes i was taught by one of the best (Ken Dixon RIP) and he told me from the start if you want to learn, listen and you will or fcuk off now. As far as im concerned i know what i can do and dont ned a bit of paper to tell me. I havnt got a marraige certificate but i know shes my wife.

haha I remember the big white ball in the tv series. Same as you,the chances I had for different tickets but didnt take.There are many on here with the same view.Dico,and Animal just got his part one.Experienced scaffs. Are you in the sccr?

Theres a link on the right hand side. Its started by forum members who werent happy with changes being made without consultation .Eg eictb scaffs having to re train,scaf- steps,health and saftey rules that apply to scaffolders etc. Stands for scaffolders confederation for consultation rights. Look it up.

aint got any tickets so dont really see the point. maybe later eh. in all honesty tho this is better than facebook. surely if you wanted to be friends with ur old school friends u would just ring them cos u would have there number if they were friends.

Can be addictive. I luved it for the banter,knowledge shared and advice. Seems to have slipped recently...so pleased to have hailed you a cab.lol

If the employer has been fair , I always tried to leave on good terms ,, u never know what's round the corner mate ,, if u gotta a good job , I would let it go as I said ,,, u never know ,, good luck anyway mate

Dont understand you mate. Leave and forget about what they owe you, incase you go back to them for a job

Top Bottom