disciplinary advice?

Sas,kiick their arses Double A, your life your time your knowledge and your money. Someones been paid a commision for the pleasure of you working for them and kept the lot. Go get em mate.

Sas,kiick their arses Double A, your life your time your knowledge and your money. Someones been paid a commision for the pleasure of you working for them and kept the lot. Go get em mate.

I'm really waiting for the question why don't you still work for the family buisness....Family don't get along...As for Ray Longstaff we have 1.3 acres of yard waiting for you ya over weight Bully.....Why don't you reply your 8 to 4 office staff must of passed it on to you.....If not CRAIG JENKINS from SITE ACCESS SOLUTIONS would give you my Address.....Ha Ha got yours Wayne Kerr

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I'm really waiting for the question why don't you still work for the family buisness....Family don't get along...As for Ray Longstaff we have 1.3 acres of yard waiting for you ya over weight Bully.....Why don't you reply your 8 to 4 office staff must of passed it on to you.....If not CRAIG JENKINS from SITE ACCESS SOLUTIONS would give you my Address.....Ha Ha got yours Wayne Kerr

Oh I forgot SCA are now checking what you have both done...C,mon Raymondo you know where I live fat FOOOOOK.....Oh me too...... ;-)

go get em ma son lol.

Told you the other night when I phoned you what was going to happen pal...I hope I don't get paid looking at 6 ccjs for the pair of them....it cost me 450 to go down there and work for SCA what's another 120 for county court judgements...I would also like to thank everyone that's sent me private messages about SAS and SCA

Not from them pal but I have from the solicitor ;-) I'm not putting anything on here I will phone you in a while pal...Life is good

Under section 230 of the employment rights act meaning an individual who has entered a work or work under the whether the employment ceased worked under a contract of Employment being a contract of service or apprenticeship whether express or impiled and if it is express whether oral or in writing.....I've just told craig jenkins from site access solutions if I am not paid I will have to take him to county court...He said do it....I would just like all of you to see if he starts another company up....

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Oh I forgot SCA are now checking what you have both done...C,mon Raymondo you know where I live fat FOOOOOK.....Oh me too...... ;-)

i thought this was a forum for scaffolders (real men) who is this doublearm spineless shitbag, who is ray longstaff, what a load of *****, its like eastenders on here ffs, fuckin man up is this a site to slander people or a site for proper scaffs

Look im not being funny but i no ray quite well and hes nothing like whats being made out here, theres 2 sides and i think rays will be the correct 1, sorry just i no him and dont want him slagged off on here and his phone number made public as thats his phone and not a company phone

That's not the skin I no sound lad and I stand by that sorry

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Hope this can be sorted without that Allan or someone is barking mad ?

i thought this was a forum for scaffolders (real men) who is this doublearm spineless shitbag, who is ray longstaff, what a load of *****, its like eastenders on here ffs, fuckin man up is this a site to slander people or a site for proper scaffs

Welcome to the Forum Padro,Nice first post to introduce yourself with-an eastenders like rant. This is the place to let go of frustrations,and let others know how theyve been treated. DoubleArms has been caught by someone,and is out of pocket by a few quid, so its not make believe soap opera. East Enders is well outta touch, never here em talking about football, lol.happy Hammers or Millwall...over to you:(

Top Bottom