Scaffolding Tools Starter Sets

how much are you willing to pay?

A leather one, lol. :p
Cant beat a good old fashioned leather belt.

I use a Makita, with double ringlets... nice and heavy duty - lasted me 7 years so far and id think ill get atleast another 10 years out of the old girl.

Is there any discount for kit from this forum? As I'm just starting out and looking at a full set

Get one from Vito.. scaffoldfrogs.com...
Don't buy *****, it don't last...

Is there any discount for kit from this forum? As I'm just starting out and looking at a full set

buy brand toold do a discount get int gontact with them about it but they dont seem to come on her emuch now adays and like som 1 said vito as scaff frogs is the best rumor has it

All ordered now so no worries, came to 136.99 I'n total with imn bi hex priory ratchet stabila level tape belt all the frogs buckets trousers gloves and hat
Didn't think it was to bad really as a first set,
Scaffolding Tools | Scaffold Tools For Sale > BuyBrandTools.com
That's the link, just have to see how I get along with it all
Looking forward to getting it all though :)

All ordered now so no worries, came to 136.99 I'n total with imn bi hex priory ratchet stabila level tape belt all the frogs buckets trousers gloves and hat
Didn't think it was to bad really as a first set,
Scaffolding Tools | Scaffold Tools For Sale > BuyBrandTools.com
That's the link, just have to see how I get along with it all
Looking forward to getting it all though :)

that was the price of mine there or abouts marra but got diffent spanners blue priory and blue ratchet :cool: lol my belt stretched when it got wet and when it off its like a snake instead of flat the level frog stretched so my level fell right threw it lucky enough i got base plates in my froggs so there ok my tape frog dropped to bits in days and it only working thanks to some steel fixers wire scaffolder compromise but other than that its lasted me nearly 3 years and has do the job upuntil now but does need a new set for leather which i will be purchasine from scafffrogs

Lads... buy your frogs from Vito.. they piss on all the others, a lot more expensive but you wearing these 40 plus hours a week.... they are honestly the best out there bar none....

Fromthe info I've been given prolegs are a fairly good choice, and it seemed to jump out cause after vat and postage on everything else CAme to around 100 then I was looking at some decent trousers cause I've had enough of my ****** ripped jeans they feel minting and ruff so yeah, but now I'm getting some were with my career I wanted to get kitted out, if it lasts me 3 years it does, will have done me well,

I do like the coloured spanners was going to get a purple priory bi hex but was told the colour comes off so avoided the extra £50 on top of the 136.99 lol

Top Bottom