Getting clients to pay on time

Hi AOM,

Thanks for the welcome, we are really pleased to be the latest addition to a really useful site.

We have several different options based on level of information and usage, some of the options can be viewed by clicking on our company logo and viewing the 'Buying Options' tab on the home page. What we would like to do though is show you what information we can offer, you can access a free report by clicking on the 'Free Report' tab also on the home page. One of our advisors will call you back and talk you through it and work out a package that suits your needs. If it's not for you then thank you for taking the time to give us a try.

As part of a subscription we will also chase debts against businesses who may owe you money, the advisor will talk you through this if it is something you are interested in. The team who will be dealing with any enquiries from this forum have a wealth of knowledge and experience and will be able to answer any questions you may have.

If you like what you see or are just curious then please get in touch through the website or call us on 01623 869999.

One of our competitors were still offering ROK £5.5m as late as the first week in October, however we have been offering them £0 for over a year now.

We also have a facility that will let subscribers share their trading experiences with other members of the Riskdisk community. There was several posts made before they went into administration mentioning that they were a bad debtor and that threats of court had been made on more than one occasion.

If anybody's credit reference provider was still giving them credit then please take a look at what we have to offer.

havent seen that facility , we use to use another credit risk firm that did similar

It a newish feature that we are turning on in batches, apologies for not getting around to you yet. If you send me a private message with the company name you subscribe under and the best time for me to catch you i can switch it on for free for you and talk you through it, takes 10mins max.

One of our competitors were still offering ROK £5.5m as late as the first week in October, however we have been offering them £0 for over a year now.

We also have a facility that will let subscribers share their trading experiences with other members of the Riskdisk community. There was several posts made before they went into administration mentioning that they were a bad debtor and that threats of court had been made on more than one occasion.

If anybody's credit reference provider was still giving them credit then please take a look at what we have to offer.

we have been offering them £0 for over a year now.
Really!
Thats not what I remember!:evil:

Attachments

• Rd1.jpg
    Rd1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 31
Apologies, it looks like we have cross wires and we are talking about two different branches of ROK. I was referring to ROK PLC the parent company of Rok Building Limited who you were referring to.

It was the collapse of the parent company that had the bearing on ROK Building Limited also going into administration. The two companies were placed into administration by the board of ROK PLC.

A note in the accounts for ROK Building says that:

"Guarantees for the performance are given by the parent ROK PLC, in the normal course of business for the support of ROK Building. The parent has also provided composite guarantees to bankers and bondsmen in respect of liabilities of banking and bond arrangements arising in the normal course of business"

It's very common for the parent company to take out a subsidiary, we have a link on the ownership that will let you check out the owners of a business.

If you have any questions please give a call and ask for Steve (me) and I will be more than happy to help.

we have been offering them £0 for over a year now.
Really!
Thats not what I remember!:evil:

That is what I was saying earlier Hatterscaff, we found a similar situation during the trial, but would I have done anything different if I had that information to hand first? The honest answer is I don't know, I suppose you have to know how to use all the features and learn how to read the signals. Some of the bigger companies are hiding their true credit rating behind another name so would you get a truer picture from the directors report?

Apologies, it looks like we have cross wires and we are talking about two different branches of ROK. I was referring to ROK PLC the parent company of Rok Building Limited who you were referring to.

It was the collapse of the parent company that had the bearing on ROK Building Limited also going into administration. The two companies were placed into administration by the board of ROK PLC.

A note in the accounts for ROK Building says that:

"Guarantees for the performance are given by the parent ROK PLC, in the normal course of business for the support of ROK Building. The parent has also provided composite guarantees to bankers and bondsmen in respect of liabilities of banking and bond arrangements arising in the normal course of business"

It's very common for the parent company to take out a subsidiary, we have a link on the ownership that will let you check out the owners of a business.

If you have any questions please give a call and ask for Steve (me) and I will be more than happy to help.

These accountants !
No wonder I'm so confused !

I have had a look at Balfour Beatty PLC
and you give them 0 as well
does this mean they will be the next to go??

That's a fair point to make, we cant guarantee that. All we can do is provide some background information to help you with your decision making process.

Connaught PLC and ROK PLC both had the same credit score and credit limit as Balfour Beatty PLC before they went into administration, we will have to see what happens with that.

At the moment Balfour are displaying good payment behaviour and 18/20 comments about them describe their payment habits as good or satisfactory.

They are currently paying on average 67 days beyond their agreed payment terms and this trend is improving, one of main factors of a company who are starting to struggle is a slow down in their payment habits.

Both of these payment habit features are new to our product and are designed to give even more insight into what is currently happening since the last set of accounts were filed.

Dont get messed about over unpaid jobs mate, its not worth the sleepless nights. If you have any doubts that you are not going to get paid take the scaffold down, try not to let a job be completed before you get paid,why should you wait for your cash?

Done a job for anouther firm (wont name) rang us up and said can you do a subby job for one of our contracts a tower on a resturant(the one with the red & yellow clown as their main man)erect in the morning down the same day. Had do risk assesment, method statement. Invoice due last month. Still waiting? phoned 3 times, sent letter just sending the 2nd one today. Did the credit check before the job which was fine, bout a week later they get ccj on their report. Some people:mad:

Just goes to prove there is no magic formula but information is king.

That's the gamble Phill. Some really interesting information coming from this risk disk but you have to know how to interpret the relevant info plus there is a good monitoring function which will e-mail you should anything change at any time.

i met a very successful business man years ago and i asked him what was the secret to success in business he told me to " always say nothing until you hear more " so the more information you have the better chance you have of making the right decision :)

A quote by Winston Churchill.

The further backwards you can look, the further forwards you are likely to see.

good on ya mate , sadly that effect dont allways work !!

Been waiting on invoices to be paid from Feb then the firm rings us yesterday wanting jobs going up monday, I tell them pay us what overdue and the jobs can go up no problemo, still wating for the bacs payment, So I ring them again they say they are having a meeting, a meeting for WHAT? just to see if they gonna pay us? Feel like screaming "PUT THE DIGITS IN ON THE COMPUTER PRESS THE FOOKING ENTER BUTTON PROBLEM SOLVED":mad: count to 10 backwards ahh breath in then breath out. RANT OVER!:smile1:

Top Bottom