Scottish scaffs for holland or Germany (1 Viewer)

Islam has been for years the cause of most of our fights you dont see us fighting with the chinese although there are a lot of them in our country they keep themselves to themselves dont throw their religion down ppls throats
the muslims cant even agree on their own religion the whole culture is too tribal and bringing more to our country will just cause more problems maybey not now but in the future when they no longer see our country as helping them in fifty years time we will be bred out of our own country by them muslim britain ??? Food for thought

I was wondering ,you guys in London have you experienced this sharia law they tried to implement in east. London ?

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

Just a quick one steak and Strawberry's . who intervened when the Muslims were getting slaughtered by the Serbs ? Was it any Arabs ? No it was us ie The European union and the yanks ! !

Better send all the irish back as well in case they start bombing us again and killing innocent people.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Yep I agree all the irish also anyone who's a threat in Britain f@ck the lot off and any country that tries bombing our country send our troops in and blow them up...

No mate. I'm not prehistoric, was just wondering how far we are meant to go back to defend this fine country. Remember I am the one with Muslim family. I am beginning to wonder if some of the people on here think Muslim is a country

Grimmy have you converted to allah or has it been forced on you like your 2yr old gd?
Or are you daft?

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

couple of prehistoric dinosaurs above, go fly your union jack outside your cave.

You're funny as feck for an insecure pt1

(mods can read your deleted posts)

We can also resurrect them.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

couple of prehistoric dinosaurs above, go fly your union jack outside your cave.

You're funny as feck for an insecure pt1

(mods can read your deleted posts)

We can also resurrect them.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Boom boom.

Morning swifty. I think you and man who was a others are missing my point. What I am trying to get across is Catholic, protestant, Christian or Muslim, not everyone should be tared with the same terrorist brush. But next time the two year is chanting the koran to me I will take her sweets away. Have a nice day.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Excuse the mistakes above. Can't find my glasses

Did anyone apply for the job

Well jigga considering this was all from a snipe you and steelcitycowboy had in the first place are you happy ?

Well jigga considering this was all from a snipe you and steelcitycowboy had in the first place are you happy ?

Of course he is he wants to be the next gibbo :eek: fcuk it i said hes name.
Any one heard from gibbo ?

Jiggaman you must take the title every year for being the most disliked person on this forum....

And the next topic to bicker about is ?

Little man eh ? You should take up politics cos you are just as disliked as one ,how's the part 2 going for ya ?

Top Bottom