Scottish scaffs for holland or Germany

Aye, cause that'll work. How do you intend to implement your grand plan?

Start by not letting any more in then send them all home it's simple but the government has no balls

Yes its that simple... no British passport send them home, save on benefits and housing and reduces terror threats. If your not British leave Britain now

Thats all very well and yes send em packing BUT who is going to run the corner shops and the 24 hr garages lol

Very touchy subject this one, Send them home,Give them houses and benefits,Read a book or two the jig says,Let them try and ruin our country like they have theirs ?
Everyone will have there own opinions of these cowardly scumming sheep shagging cnuts.
But can any one honestly say theirs any good in this religion.
This great country of ours has to grow some ******** before its to late.

They didn't destroy there country we destroyed it with our invasions,and this is the result thousands of young males angry at western country's, because they have witnessed there street being bombed for no reason or there house invaded by terrorists soilders of the west, because if you send an army into a country no matter how your media spins it, it's still invading,or witnessed there friends family loved 1s get killed.the result is a lot of uneducated men full of hate for the west, now this is easy prey for the extremists to inlist them and fuel there hatred and manipulate them with religion.the fact that Isis has been trained and funded by America and 39 other country's which russia released evidence proving so,yes the UK is one of those country's,to keep the Middle East unstable so they can invade Syria the next country they want to topple before homing in on Iran,your government wants war, they fund and train the enemy and CIA agents will be high ranked leaders in ISIS that's for sure,the end result will be our troops going to invade Syria whilst fighting the governments private funded army, the world is run by insane men who get stinking rich everytime the war drums sound,whilst we are pointing our anger there is afew business men rubbing there hands saying yes we fooled them again

Very deep.. but let's clear them out of Britain and try and make it safer for our kids.

steakandstrawbs you are spot on, isis etc is all created by the so called mega powers and then used to create a war and take whatever the country has. your also spot on about the invasions, most people in afghan never even knew what was going on when soldiers went thru the door n scared their kids n wives or worse still shot the

yeah they are doing a job, making america and the uk sh1t loads of money that we will never see by invading other countries who have very little to defend themselves with.

So your actually arguing this? Why don't you leave the country and go and get brainwashed and help the scumbags kill people...Our country is on high alert and your sat giving it about our government. Let me guess your from Scotland?? Get a grip

nothing to do with being from scotland mate, your sounding more and more like an uneducated probably bald tatooed caveman with every post. im saying you should do a bit more research before you bump your gums about how we should "just put everyone of them out" its not that simple,its something like 0.03 percent of muslims who have killed westerners and i wont bore you with the stats when we turn it the other way!your stereotyping in a major way and for what? read up on facts about who created isis,al qaeda,al shabab and almost every other terror group and think outside the box,dont watch so much TV and please please please dont waste your brain cells staring at fakebook or twitter.

Doesn't mean I'm uneducated coz I want them out. I want my kids safe on home turf..

Well 1 of the biggest sponsors of death to infidels is the house of saud , as well as Pakistan !

Sent from my P330X using Tapatalk

So what about my two year old Muslim granddaughter. In or out ?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Why is your 2 year old granddaughter muslim?
My Granddaughter only believed in Santa at that age.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

nothing to do with being from scotland mate, your sounding more and more like an uneducated probably bald tatooed caveman with every post. im saying you should do a bit more research before you bump your gums about how we should "just put everyone of them out" its not that simple,its something like 0.03 percent of muslims who have killed westerners and i wont bore you with the stats when we turn it the other way!your stereotyping in a major way and for what? read up on facts about who created isis,al qaeda,al shabab and almost every other terror group and think outside the box,dont watch so much TV and please please please dont waste your brain cells staring at fakebook or twitter.

Who's stereotyping?

Last edited:
My granddaughter is Muslim because both her parents are. My daughter married a British born Muslim. Would rather have him as a son in law than the racist idiots on here

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

It's a tricky one when you put it like that I will admit. But you don't see brits moving to Spain, Australia and many more places in the world and blowing them up and killing innocent people do you? I'm not racist at all but if people choose to move to Britain they should go by our rules and leave religion behind them. It's all going to far now so yes if your not British send them home.. I'm not saying kill them just send them home.

Top Bottom