Average footage per day

Me and a mate and a labourer done 60 -70 metres 5 lifts 3 lifts working in 1 n a half days using peri, would of done it faster put the wagon didn't come back on the first day

That's just over 50p a linear foot.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Or a £1.04 if you mean £250 each

I make it £1.05...

As a scaff u want as much as you can for as little graft as possible & as the boss you want as much graft as poss for as little pay so you have to reacj a compromise whilst on dayrate... each job is diffnt.size access logistics etc all have a bearing.pricing is vefry tight @the mo with little profits. But a good boss will always reward a good gang and sack a bad one....shouldnt take a scaff long to realize which cat he falls into....dont forget guys ur boss only earns money if you do

£3.10 per linear metre or £3.10 per 3.28 linear ft = 94.5p per ft.

Not as embarrassing as supporting Crystal Palace though.

I'm not being funny pal but I'd erect 300ft ten lifts high 3 handed any day of the week and if any 3 handed gang couldn't erect 300ft in a day they wouldn't make f-ck all on price and that's just the way it is

Do you work with Ben Flynn? :laugh: I heard he once erected 300ft, ten lifts up in a gang of 3, but he lost his spanner and bubble so had to use a toothbrush and an empty VHS case. Still done by tea though.

400ft 14th lift before dinner then strip the famous hanger of the top of canary wharf. in the house for 2pm

It's alright trying to take the p!ss lads but until you've worked with me and seen what I can do who the f-ck are any of you to judge my abilities at scaffolding I know what I can do and that's all that matters!!!!

Top Bottom