offshore work?? (2 Viewers)

no , i think everyone has done that course . its proof that your competent to work at height . gotcha is a system to rescue someone safely , not work safely . to be honest mate its a complete waste of time but if its keeping the client happy then they will make sure whoever gets on their platform will have it .

At least salamis are telling you whats going on. As usual RBG phone lines are just ringing? Then they'll ring last thing today and expect u to drop whatever your doing. Ive just heard of the platform there thinking about sending the lads to the shetlands by boat????

yeah i have heard the same fella from a scaff who is stuck out on the niniain north. he said they were talking about using the ferry to get get lads to and from shetland...
and as for the mist cert i manage to do it yesterday online with atlas, cost me £72.00...to be honest it was fairly easy and it is a guanteed pass as it was keeps going over the question you have got wrong till you get them right .there are 61 questions and you get 75 mins to do the test...

Could you give me more info about doin the MIST course online.

Cheers
Fletch
if you google atlas interactive,aberdeen.that will take you to there site then just look for the course on there.but you can only do it this way if you have been offshore and have a valid vantage number.you wil get asked for this when you register.if you have a vantage number then you pay your money and you can be doing it within 10 mins..hope this helps

Just a bit of warning for any one thinking of doing there RGIT and other offshore courses, i would put it all on hold for the moment, the rig we are on at the moment are going into a very severe downman at the moment because of the hassle with the ash from the volcano, and i know of a few other rigs doing the same, so i imagine they will all be doing it, so id maybe hold on throwin the cash about just now lads , will keep you posted when they start to upman again

that is right lads ..i know for a fact that the 4 cnr platforms that cape have off the shetlands are all down manning to only essential personal only..and there is a lot of messing about with men and check-in times all over at the moment..was on my way from bristol to aberdeen yesterday and got as far as york and was told the job i was going on had been put back to a later date.
just what i needed for a sunday ....11 pointless hrs sat on trains

hi billy..hows tricks.this is rob browne off the ninian north....your lad get any more bother with that sh!te he got in his eye....you still on for cape .? im bk out to the armada on monday...cheers

giz a bell billy or text yr num 07876477066 or have you still got my contract number bud

rigblast are busy salamis hav got loads of work starting this month good look

Scaffolder - £18.50 an hour, Natural Resources

The position is based in Sløvåg, Norway.
There has been a 12day rotation confirmed for definite, although more may be arranged but that it is still to be confirmed.

All accommodation and travel and food is provided.

You would be expected to fly out on Thursday 6th May and begin work on Friday 7th May and work 12, 12 hour days continuously until the 18th May when we would then fly you home...

Trades - Scaffolding Job Type: Contract

Norway send them a cv

global resources lookinig for advanced scaffs with offshore experience to mobilise thursday ring kim 01224356519

Last edited:
Top Bottom