i need advice (1 Viewer)

recons the master wifes shagging the neighbour or the rent man...... ow wait his got his own house whys the rent man comeing round :idea: thats it lads his knocking your wife

:laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

the place where i gained the SVQ LEVEL 2 was awarded/given the ability to train scaffs by cisrs then it was withdrawn , i am one of only a handful of people who got it , because £12,000 was paid for me to go this place for training. They just churned out hundreds of uncarded guys who populate the scaffolding companies of glasgow , The name of this scummy prick was bob kilpatrick , who used to run interslave/kwikform , and his **** of a wife ran the shitehole im talkin about , these ***** swallowed up large amounts of public money and couldnt even give decent training for it.

---------- Post added at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

i believe cisrs accreditation was withdrawn due to the building not meeting specs for the hanger but also due to the place being a shitehole for slave labour for kwikform

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

i was hopin you could shed some light on this problem of mine aom , thanks for your input

As I said JB I'm no expert in these matters but it does sound remarkably like the SCORE card debaucle where as you have said they could withdraw training at any time but couldn't take away your SVQ. It may even depend who you speak too on Monday to the answer you get but I'm almost certain the final outcome will be you will just need to do the training to get the card with no further assessment required. I really hope I am right and you get it sorted soon, good luck.

Kool down boys sorry i spelt kwckstage wrong everyone haha stop chasing a job in scaffolding you mad **** if u wer any good u wouldnt b ooty work,now wer was i?thats right,eating my meal in a nice restraunt with muny to burn damn lifes good

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Love how everyone hates facts

jb hope you get up and running soon mate as steady says there are deals and maybe grants that could help you if you had to relocate to train all the best lad....master you sound a right walloper.

King of lah lah land but as long as you are happy.

This is what happens now the new care in the community rules are kicking in.:(

Kool down boys sorry i spelt kwckstage wrong everyone haha stop chasing a job in scaffolding you mad **** if u wer any good u wouldnt b ooty work,now wer was i?thats right,eating my meal in a nice restraunt with muny to burn damn lifes good

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Actually,That was quite amusing master.:smile1: Shame you had to start slaggin someone off in your opening posts. had sossie sarnies tonite,its all I could afford as I sat in my weekend cut price rented static c.van.worst part was havin to get into my old 2 grand toyota rav and drive back to my xxx grand house,in need of repair. Lifes a bitch,and thats a fact.
by the way,yoo spelt cool rong:cool:
Good post CB,where av ya been.

Last edited:
Why u askin how much ive earned from scaffolding?u aint even got a job im paying for your ass just now so remember that!p.s i go on three hols a year n got a 30k motor in thr driveway of ma 200k hoose,enjoy unemployment you sponge

Hi mate ive got my part one can you take me under your wing and make me as successful as you please??

Last edited:

Back home to fuk your boyfriend you fat ****..

cheers mate.. him talking like that, shows everyone he has never been a scaff.. probably somne fat **** who did his 5 day basic inspection course...:D

Actually,That was quite amusing master.:smile1: Shame you had to start slaggin someone off in your opening posts. had sossie sarnies tonite,its all I could afford as I sat in my weekend cut price rented static c.van.worst part was havin to get into my old 2 grand toyota rav and drive back to my xxx grand house,in need of repair. Lifes a bitch,and thats a fact.
by the way,yoo spelt cool rong:cool:
Good post CB,where av ya been.

fred sossie sarnies are a treat these days lol you havent got the number for the cut price caravan mob have you??MASTER learn an iota of decorum would you your conduct leaves much to be desired,meethinks you could learn a thing or two from the lads on here if you particapated correctly.

Master i know an arrogant septic tank when i see one,heres an english word you wont know,Bell End!

Decorum on a scaffolders website?away and boil your head you silly ****,everyones getting involved even though im stating facts!grow a set and admit defeat,and as for the punk who asked me to take him under my wing i hope you were joking

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Oh and big tough "deb" i dont need your ****** patter either your probly a 10pound an hour(if even that)spanner turning workhorse working like a dog for a guy just like me haha do one you kunt

hahahahah lol a think your going to have some funny dust ups in here master,daft as a fcking brush.

Decorum on a scaffolders website?away and boil your head you silly ****,everyones getting involved even though im stating facts!grow a set and admit defeat,and as for the punk who asked me to take him under my wing i hope you were joking

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Oh and big tough "deb" i dont need your ****** patter either your probly a 10pound an hour(if even that)spanner turning workhorse working like a dog for a guy just like me haha do one you kunt

Actually fukhead, I would buy and sell you ( looking at your car and house value ) :laugh: you sound a bit of a scrubber to me mate... 200K house ?? fukin tramp :bigsmile:

Actually fukhead, I would buy and sell you ( looking at your car and house value ) :laugh: you sound a bit of a scrubber to me mate... 200K house ?? fukin tramp :bigsmile:

FEK THE MASTER I WANNA COME UNDER YOUR WING LOL :laugh::laugh:

Deb you sound like the sort of idiot that tajes his missus chihuahua out for a walk during the week and rolls about with anybody that looks at him the wrong way at the weekend,away and drink your stella you pest youd give an askit powder a sore head

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Oh and scaff what you claiming then?a 201k house?your rents due go pay it to the council hurry along

am private m8 :cool:

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Master,the Best part of you Dribbled Down your Mothers Leg
he should of bene a run down his mamas leg

first of all master ******** , its proverbial , own company , big house , whats so sad in your life that last friday night at 10 pm youre in here , surely a big shot like you has something better to do , own company , you find it hard to write in english you fool , YOU ARE TALKING ***** , and youre obviously in scotland with your dodgy grammar , DO YOU WANNA TAKE THIS FURTHER BECAUSE I AM VERY UP FOR IT

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Come on big shot

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Whats that company called again

this could be another scotch corner thread :laugh::laugh: i bet master loging on from an internet cafe in off peak times as its cheaper ahahahhah best get another pound in the meter its running low

Top Bottom