Algeria... The lies end HERE!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if youve never been youll never know a place or job is ****,not everyone can pick were they want to work in the world.
i once worked offshore tunisia only to find out that it was actuallt libya,i flew from djerba in tunisia but on the platform it was a libyan who stamped my passport for work in libya.the country was still a parahia state and if i knew the correct facts i wouldnt have went.
everydays a school day,you live and learn.
but the fact of the matter is they have treated appaulingly

I dont understand this, I thought everyone knew this was a wind up from the start

We have... all 6 of us have, especially Stuart, who was dumped from the job about 6 weeks ago, for next to no reason and with not so much as a 'sorry' or an offer at getting him another start on another Cape job...

We all come here for the experience and the opportunity to make new contacts in working aboard... all we got for our honesty, truthfulness and enthusiasm was to be f.ucked out, repeatedly and kicked in the teeth...

Ill never again agree to work for Craig and should Cape east advertise in the future, id really really think twice about putting my faith into them.

Job advertised...
Hundreds applied.
6 were chosen.
6 made ALOT of effort.
6 messed their current employers about and their families.

For what?

To be treated like shiit by the so-called Management.
Management ill never again give the time of day to.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I dont understand this, I thought everyone knew this was a wind up from the start

Ya... some wind up... i have the Visa in my Passport as we speak...
Signed and sealed by the Algerian embassy.

Some wind up and theres ALOT who have been made to look silly, including the Algerian Embassy. :suspicious:

Sorry to here that jase hope u get over it quick mate !

Garry if u get stuck we start back up in mc aberdeen next week ( does ya bro want a bit of the action ?)

AOM - still need digs

Scaffy

Sincere thanks for the offer however, Im off to the East very soon...

My Brother is working at Shell St Fergus Gas Terminal but always open to offers...

Garry...

Start in the east ?? Not cape east !!

Put him in touch - next run is loads of mc sports centered - torrey / petercoulter / shaddocksley

Ferryhill primary school

I've had brief emails Pms with Jase and Garry and from my judge of character can say that these guys don't deserve to be f.uked around like this nor do the other miscelanious guys who after all are in the same working class boat as all the rest of us who bust a ball to make a living. I feel sorry for the guys who have lost work through this. Chin up guys could be a blessing in disguise.

He's working Sunday I prob see him Monday night before I go...

PMSL aye, Cape-East, what a carry on eh---Na its UAE...

Gar...

ive pmed you my CV old bean if you can help me out i would love to work over there i dont need diggs as my pal stays over there so its a win win

sorry to here that jason!!! what a wan!er that bull!it billy liar is. hope you all get sorted what goes around comes around and hes made capes look a right bunch of cowboys!!! if capes have the work your get it as most will tell you that work for capes!!! but to promise blokes a start and get there hopes up your out of order bad practice matey your no different than some bulls!t agencey

If scotontour is a man he should give an explanation after all it could be any of us who applied for this job, of is he just a pussy?

i see someone in this thread thats had a thread dedicated to themselves making comments in here... thread in question about being a knocking cun't? none of you have let the man have his say. might not have even been his fault.. (not 100% on this situation) but the man deserves a say...

i see someone in this thread thats had a thread dedicated to themselves making comments in here... thread in question about being a knocking cun't? none of you have let the man have his say. might not have even been his fault.. (not 100% on this situation) but the man deserves a say...

Well let the c.unt answer.
Bet the c.unt doesn't explain

It appears that with the removal of the Executive Decision Maker so to triggered the removal of the offer of employment...

To be honest I exited the process about 2 weeks before the email stating that the offer of employment had been withdrawn, so it was not a loss for me, however, it was for the remainder of the Scaffs...

anyone professional would of done this behind closed doors or private message these fellows!! but he choose to broad cast it to the scaffolders forum for work in algeria!!! fine if it come off but it did not. dont mess men about yes deserves a say lets here it capes are a multi million pound company that have probably used a middle man to sort the work scedule out!!!! gezzer probably had 300 men to choose from so why come on the forum to give it the big one made him self and the lads look stupid!!!!

you asking me scaffy? if so said person knows who they are. im not here to start dramas. i dont like the fact people get dug out with no say at all. let the man explain before jumping down his throat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom