The Fully Comprehensive Guide to Scaffolding. (1 Viewer)

NOTE: Gravlocks are not also known as S,K's, The S,K is a different fitting to the Gravlock, The S,K was invented by a man called Steven Knight hence S,K.

later banned but some still knocking around the back of some yards

Has anyone got a picture or good description of the SK. I use grav locks every day so I know what they look like, just want to see the difference.

Check out the scaffolders study group, I'm sure Garry Adams posted pictures of the SK there.

Jason first time I have read your post

A good informative discription of the scaffolding game

Thanks for the time and effort you put into it

Best Regards

Thanks,
I think this is a really informative post.
bosh

After being fed up chewed up and spat out this past couple of years i feel re motivated and proud of what i do. Job well done m8

Hi, I just joined the forum. I am looking for companies that provide scaffolding services in Angola, Tanzania, Mauritania, Gabon and Ivory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire). Can anybody please help me out.

Thank you!!!!!!

Wrong section Melscaff, try starting a new thread in the main section, you are bound to get a good reply there.

im getting mugged off then! part 2 scaff on £60 a day! wtf?? lol

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

ill put scaffolds up wherever you want mate!!!

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Hi, I just joined the forum. I am looking for companies that provide scaffolding services in Angola, Tanzania, Mauritania, Gabon and Ivory Coast (Cote D'Ivoire). Can anybody please help me out.

Thank you!!!!!!

i will put scaffolds up wherever you want them mate!!

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

im getting mugged off then! part 2 scaff on £60 a day! wtf?? lol

Thanks

Dear Jason,
Would just like to say thanks for this, I have been a scaffolding laborer for the last 8yrs and I am now working for a company on the Isle of Man whom intend to put me through my part1 I have the appropriate books but this is just as helpful and put in laymans terms.

Cheers

Tim Goldsmith

Hi jay. Great post must have took some time. Don't wanna tell ya how to suck eggs ha ha. But you put down the thickness of the boards as the width. Obviously we know its 38mm thick and 225mm wide. But anyone not sure would be out there looking for some pretty huge boards ha ha bit like railway sleepers

Dear Jason,
Would just like to say thanks for this, I have been a scaffolding laborer for the last 8yrs and I am now working for a company on the Isle of Man whom intend to put me through my part1 I have the appropriate books but this is just as helpful and put in laymans terms.

Cheers

Tim Goldsmith
Tim, which company on the IOM are you working for? I used to work for an outfit called Absolute over there.

The apprenticeships video the instructed you see is big davie best instructer at that college sit my final assement in 6 months love my job

Top Bottom