Scaffolding Study Material (1 Viewer)

Diverone

Reaction score
Fellas,

Looking for some useful study/reference material that I can buy online.

Can anyone recommend any books I can purchase online? The ones I can find are quite pricey. Don't mind this, as long as it's good information. Can anyone shed any light?

Alternatively, can anyone recommend any decent training centres in the UK that they know will sell written training materials of a similar sort?

Thanks for the help gents

:bigsmile:

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Diverone.

You do not say what you wish to study - is it general scaffolding erecting practice or something more academic eg design.

Hi Binthere,

More general scaffolding erecting practice.

I have Scaffolding, The handbook for estimating and product knowledge, by Micheal Marks, which is great for what it states, materials and estimating.

Looking for something (if it exists) more practical based.

Is anybody able to comment on the link below?

https://wordery.com/scaffolding-tra...3830811?cTrk=NDk3NTI5OTY6MToxOjphYTk2YjlmYw==

Thanks all.

Whilst I do not know the book on the link you would need to check it relates to the country in which you wish to study scaffolding the USA would be different to the UK for instance. You would also need to ensure its content is current not just the date of issue!
You would need to read and understand TG20 but you may get better training information from the NASC

Top Bottom