First Ever CISRS Scaffolding Training Commences in Nepal (1 Viewer)

Ker-ching! More fodder to dance to the beat of Moseley's drum.

Cant help but think that with Joanna Lumleys campaign to allow Gurkas to resettle in the UK - not just ex soldiers, but the whole family.....that this will be another idea not just for the UAE but a backdoor attempt to flood our shores with "Trained Scaffolders"

Doesnt happen to be another Mr Mosley/Simian venture by anychance

With the average monthly wage for these workers coming in at around the a days wage for the London boys I'd like to know how much they are charging for the right to be CISRS accredited
When will they launch the cod on the overseas card holders ;)

Perhaps we should see this as an opportunity?
As previously mentioned the best of the Nepali Scaffolders earn in a month what some local scaffs earn in a day!

I have been to Nepal on many a recruitment run, these guys do not live well at all and tend to get p1ss poor training at great personal cost to both the individual and their families.

Having employed a considerable amount of "Nepali Scaffolders" in the past, I have the greatest respect for the guys and their willingness to work. They do what we do, all be it not to the standard we would look for, but they do it with far less than adequate training in far harsher environments than we work in and frequently are in situations and at heights many of us would not venture into.

Namaste.

If that's true, we should probably apologise for foisting CISRS onto them as well.

Top Bottom