Scottish scaffs for holland or Germany (1 Viewer)

No; down here we are on girlsberg

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

When I Was Younger Happy I Used To Drink 80/- Heavy, But I Dont Drink Nowadays

Lager and lime. That will be my labourer. He is pork and cheese

In Essex, swift scaffolding has about thirty Lithuanias. They work cheaper then us brits at the weekend.

Mate I was on a site in Sunderland my gang erected an 4 lift independent with 2 loading bays around a double slab plot and there was about 10 polish lads drawing what we put up, they then thought they could go and erect the same on another site needless to say it was an abortion but that's what's giving us trained qualified and experienced hands a bad rap all in the name of cheap labour!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Funny u should say that but last year I lost a contract at the very last min ( 48hrs before I was due to start) to a british company that was only employing eastern european workers -it would normally take us 2 days to base the house out & took them 3 wks & then got condemned by the sso- I was asked to take a look at it for the main contractor with a view to taking the site back & pml when I saw the they were all using car ratchet sockets& spanners - I was told if I would match their price I could have it -@12k below my original I toldem to fcuk off & havent done anywork for them since lol

They will get the hang of it soon. It's not rocket science unfortunately.
In fact I will stick my neck out and say there are Eastern Europeans out there that are hard working consciences good scaffolders.

There's also a lot of useless chancers but they're learning every day.

But it's only a post on a silly internet forum. You really shouldn't take it so seriously.

yeah mate its allowed may as well vent our fury here no one else in the Government will listen

Free European union ?? sooner we get out of it the better its bringing us down big time

they need us more than we need them we import more than we export that tells a story

Top Bottom